Cryptocurrency Consulting Services with an Emphasis on Bitcoin and Blockchain Technologies
The rise of cryptocurrencies is a controversial and complex subject in financial sectors. Opinions run the gamut – some believe cryptocurrency is the future of money, others believe it’s simply too volatile to be worthwhile, while others think its value is driven purely by baseless speculation. The reality is, however, that most financial experts — even those who claim to be skilled at cryptocurrency consulting — simply don’t understand these currencies or the opportunities that they present to consumers.
At Alpha Crypto Consulting, we help our clients understand the benefits of digital currencies and identify potential investment opportunities. From a one-time investment to developing a long-term cryptocurrency investment plan, Alpha Crypto founder Kris Montgomery can provide the guidance you need to reach your goals through our cryptocurrency and Bitcoin consulting services.
What Is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency has become a buzzword that people use without really understanding it’s full meaning. For those who are considering investing in digital currencies, a precise understanding of cryptocurrency will help you identify opportunities and manage your risk.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used online to pay for goods and services. What makes cryptocurrency unique is that it uses a form of cryptography referred to as the blockchain. The blockchain makes cryptocurrency secure by recording each transaction on a distributed ledger.
Cryptocurrency consulting has grown in response to the needs of consumers to understand these new digital currencies and the technology behind them. At Alph Crypto Consulting, our goal is to demystify cryptocurrency to help our clients take full advantage of the exciting investment opportunities it presents.
Is Cryptocurrency Safe?
Cryptocurrency does present some risk to investors but it also presents some incredible opportunities for those well-diversified investors who do their homework. The key is to understand the potential risk versus the potential rewards. Investors who can appreciate and mitigate the potential risks can have the opportunity to see incredible returns.
It is true that cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and most of its present value is arguably based on speculation. There is also no denying that cryptocurrency is vulnerable to cyberattacks and theft. That being said, there are two things to keep in mind:
- Cryptocurrency continues to gain widespread acceptance. Financial companies such as PayPal and Square have made it easier to buy and sell cryptocurrency on their platforms. Other companies, such as Tesla, have invested heavily in cryptocurrency.
- Savvy cryptocurrency investors can guard against theft and cyberattacks. Understanding how and where to store your cryptocurrency is the key to security. Bitcoin – a type of cryptocurrency – has stated that its most common vulnerability is in user error.
Our goal in cryptocurrency consulting is to teach you about the potential risks and how to manage those risks.
An Introduction to Bitcoin Consulting
Bitcoin is digital money that you can share, use, store, exchange, just like the American dollar. What makes it different from the American dollar, and other common currencies, is that it is an opt-in model. There is no government mandating the use of Bitcoin. It is not a required form of currency, and it’s users can opt-in at will, or not at all. It is a form of currency that is controlled by the people, or the general consensus.
How Bitcoin Gets Value
Ultimately, bitcoin has value because the people agree it has value. For many of the same reasons we consider gold “valable” more people consider Bitcoin valuable: it has a limited supply (there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins), is easily divisible, durable and accessible, meaning it is easy to send and veridt bitcoin.
Our Bitcoin Consulting Options Also Discuss Blockchain Technology
Blockchain technology is what gives cryptocurrency the potential to be so revolutionary. However, there are many insiders who believe that the blockchain technology itself is being overlooked – that the real value lies in the technology and not just it’s application. By helping our clients understand the technology, our cryptocurrency consulting services help them understand and appreciate additional investment opportunities in this emerging technology. And even if you aren’t investing in the technology itself, understanding how it works can aid in investing in cryptocurrency.
Why Should I Consider Investing in Cryptocurrency?
After demystifying the hazards of cryptocurrency, our cryptocurrency consulting specialist can help you give careful consideration to some of the reasons why you should consider investing in cryptocurrency:
- Cryptocurrency has tremendous potential as a long-term investment. The current volatility of cryptocurrency prices is the result of the comparatively small number of businesses that have adopted it as a method of payment. As cryptocurrency becomes more mainstream, we expect the prices to stabilize. We have seen its potential value with huge price increases in recent months, and many experts predict that cryptocurrency will continue to increase in value over the long term.
- Cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, can serve as a guard against inflation. Because most cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized with a fixed supply, they are not susceptible to inflation as are paper currencies. You never have to worry about the dilution of value caused by a sudden increase in the volume of the currency.
- The blockchain is a revolutionary technology that will disrupt major industries such as banking and real estate. As this technology continues to emerge and is adopted by new businesses, they will look to cryptocurrency as a way to transfer payment seamlessly. For example, Ethereum is being used as a platform for smart contracts, a blockchain-enabled technology that automates agreements when certain conditions are met. Upon execution of the contract, compensation via Ethereum’s native cryptocurrency (“Ether”) occurs automatically.
Our cryptocurrency consulting services are tailored to meet your specific needs. We work closely with you to understand your tolerance for risk and your ultimate goals. From there, we can help you develop a cryptocurrency investment strategy that is customized to your specific needs.